Affordable Professional Home Based Business Websites
Don't lose your website visitors who are using mobile phones.
Over half of all website visitors are on mobile devices. A mobile-friendly website that is easy to read and easy to navigate will convert your visitors into qualified leads and customers.
You can count on us to get you more customers and therefore more Income by having a Home Based Business Website. To see our Great Pricing Program Click here
Home Based Business Statistics
Home-based businesses are on the rise. Primarily because of technology, people can easily start a business with little more than a website and a Facebook Page. In fact, the barriers to opening a home-based business have largely disappeared. And, it’s now easier than ever to put up a website, promote it through social media, and begin to field new business.
Seriously Impressive Home Based Business Statistics
Just four years ago, Small Business Trends published an article declaring 69 percent of entrepreneurs start their own business right from their homes. Since that time, this percentage has grown.
Today, there are approximately 38 million home-based businesses in the United States alone. (That’s about 12 percent of the entire population of the country.)
And, these small entities are posting big numbers. Total annual revenue for these ostensibly small home businesses generates $427 billion annually. Of those, about one-fifth or 20 percent, earn an astounding $100,000 to an eye-popping $500,000 per year.
More Success Stories, Far Fewer Failures
What’s more, unlike the majority of physical location, brick and mortar businesses, home-based businesses boast a phenomenal success rate. You’ve probably heard the vast majority of new businesses fail within the first few years. The facts are stark and paint a bleak picture. Only 20 percent of new businesses survive past the first year of operation. But, 70 percent of home-based businesses not only make it past the first year, they thrive, experiencing success within just three years time.
Low Cost, High Return
The fact of the matter is, there’s a reason why most new businesses fail -- they’re front-loaded. Meaning a substantial upfront investment is made. Those investments are typically loans. Small business loans, 401(k) loans, credit cards, and the like. Such a big commitment means they start in the hole, at a huge disadvantage.
That’s simply not the case with home-based businesses. About 44 percent of these endeavors begin with less than $5,000 or even a smaller amount. The reason is obvious, creating a website and establishing a social media presence is a very low cost.
Dreamers and Doers
If you think that it’s still just a crazy notion or an impossible dream -- it isn’t. Did you know you’re really not in the least bit alone in your dream? A full 70 percent of Americans actually personally prefer self-employment to working for someone else. And, it’s very important to note, the rationalization of “job security” is a total myth.
The fact of the matter is, no job is secure. At any time that so-called security can disappear. Think about it this way, when you work for someone, you have just one client. But, when you own your own business, you serve many clients. That puts you at a distinct advantage.
This freeing reality is why a new home-based business is started every 12 seconds. And, most aren’t on a whim.
The Time to Start a Home Based Business is Now
Too many people let their dream go day after day. But, you can actually start a business this very moment. It takes just minutes to set up social media accounts and a short time to get a website in the works.To get more information about our services, please contact us
Once you have your social profiles and begin building out a website, you’re already on your way. But, the good news is you don’t have to quit your full-time job. Work on your home-based business in your spare time. (You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how exciting and fulfilling it is to do something you love.)
When the money starts rolling in, use it wisely to build your business a little more at a time. You don’t necessarily need an office, workshop, or commercial space. Just a little room in your home is completely sufficient.
Then, as you gain more business, you can use it to pay down any debt and save cash. That strategic combination will put you in a position to increase your revenue stream. Before you know it, you’ll earn enough to pull away from your full-time position. And, you’ll also experience the thrill of being financially secure enough to turn your side gig into your own independent business.
How do I start a Home Based Business?
The first step you need to take doesn’t require any action. It only requires a very simple decision. You must decide it’s possible and realizes just how much you would enjoy being your own boss. Do this first -- dream. Think about what you’d like most in life and put it in writing. Then, print it and post it in a conspicuous spot so you see it every day.
The next step is to put aside the urge to make excuses. There’s nothing that’s really in your way. You already have the internet in your home, a desktop and/or laptop, a phone, and your dream. Follow the latter and you’ll be well on your way.
Here are the next steps to starting a home-based business:
- 1. Create a Facebook Page and other social media profiles. It only takes a few minutes to make up a Facebook Page and ditto with Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others.
- 2. Get a website. You need a dedicated place for people to learn more about your business. Unfortunately, this is where social media lacks. So, get a website and one that’s responsive, one that works on all devices. This is very important because 51.3 percent of all web visits in 2017 came from mobile devices compared to 48.7 percent of visits from traditional desktop computers. For an Affordable Home Based Business Website, please contact us.
- 3. Print business cards. There are dozens of places on the internet where you can get free or nearly free business cards. Now, before you say there’s no need because business cards are passé, they are actually motivation. That’s right, business cards are motivation. Look at it as a goal -- every business card you hand you are one more step towards success.
- 4. Promote your business. You can use a combination of your website, your website’s blog, social media, and networking. To make your website work for you, add new content on your blog regularly. And, do so at least a couple of times per week. It doesn’t have to be long, just a few hundred words. Do this for several months and it will begin to rank organically in Google search results. (Google and Bing have a thing called the search engine sandbox, this is where all new sites go for about three months because 80 percent of new sites are abandoned in three months or less).
- 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 on an ongoing basis and you’ll definitely see results. People will visit your website, they’ll see and interact with your social media profiles. And, that exposure is what you need to make a home based business work.W
What is the Best Home Based Business?
First off, this depends entirely on your skills and what you like to do. Below we have listed some of the most successful Home-based Businesses.
Types of Home Based Businesses
The good news is, there are many types of businesses you can start from home. It could be a craft business, soap, woodworking, baking, and more. You name it, you can turn your dream of a home-based business into a profitable and enjoyable reality.
Here are a few more types of home-based businesses you can try:
- ● Handyman
- ● Landscaping
- ● Massage therapy
- ● Hairdresser
- ● Home staging
- ● House cleaning (rentals plus vacation rentals)
- ● Home inspectors
- ● Home appraisers
This certainly isn’t an exhaustive or complete list but it’s enough to give you inspiration. If you can dream it, you can do it. With just a website, some social media profiles, business cards, and a little can-do spirit, you can become a successful entrepreneur right from your own home. Click Here to answer any Questions you may have about a Home Based Solutions Website
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch Today and put your Business Website in Safe hands!CALL US AT 321-956-4003 OR EMAIL TO DENNISH643@GMAIL.COM